Saturday 8 April 2017

#Why you should avoid walking or driving at night around Soshanguve Township

If you reside in Soshanguve, probably you know it's a very lovely township. It has lekker (good) places to chill at and enjoy your beers, music and watch beautiful yellow bones but yet, it's a very dangerous place in the evening, especially on the weekends.


Let me tell you why; firstly I heard a lot of people crying saying that; "they've been robed at gun points, I heard the stories about the kids who've been raped, victims who've been high-jacked and shops that were hit with larceny, all of these incidents/crimes happen mostly at night around Soshanguve township.

There were all stories to me because I've had never seen any of these happening in front of my eyes, until it happened to me. So now I want to tell you this; "when walking or driving at night, you better carry a gun with you or you might become another victim of larceny", because there are lots of tsotsis in Soshanguve and you never know who you might bump into.

On the 31st of March 2017, this is the day I'll never forget as I became a victim of robbery, I had became a dinner for these Jackals, I'm sure they enjoyed it because they've enriched themselves with personal belongings and I know they'll want to come back for more as they hit a jackpot that day, yet what they don't know is "I just bought myself a new AK47, especially for them", I guess somebody is going to die soon.


What happened is that; "I was with my friend, sitting inside his car at night, I was sitting in the driver seat as I was the one who was driving, we were relaxed and chatting with our legs on the dashboard", when two armed men pitched from nowhere, we only heard the sound of a gun pointing at us and they said: "voetsek"

Firstly, we wanted to run away but we had no way out, the only thing we could to do, was to cooperate or we were dead and guess what we did; "we surrendered", they told us to close our eyes so we can't see their faces or who they were and they searched us as if they had a search warrant.

"We were so frightened to the point where we wished, it was all a dream", on the other hand, my friend was even farting those boiled eggs he ate at take away shop, all because of fear of death. They said to my friend; "you fart? you're such a coward and he said sorry sir, I won't fart again, please forgive me".

 

Likely they didn't take the car, they only took the car keys and told us that; we'd find them down the road in a corner, I felt relieved somehow because I thought they were going to tie us or put us in the boot of a car and drop us somewhere in the bush or even in the worst case scenario, cut some of our body parts and sell them to inyangas (traditional doctors) for muthi because these folks can do anything to get the money.

Lucky enough, they didn't think of that one. After they took our belongings, they fled the scene, when we opened our eyes, they're gone. We wanted to chase them but firstly we had to start looking for the car keys they took, at least they felt some sympathy for us because they did as they promised, we did find the car keys in a corner down the road but it was too late, they were gone/fled the scene with our cash and phones.

We searched for these jackals the whole night with no luck, probably they were hide somewhere in the jungle because they're animals. After that, we decided to sleep but I really struggled to sleep that night , whenever I was closing my eyes, I'd see that incident as if it was happening right at that moment.

medical aid

At least the following day I was able to sleep again though I'm still worried, they might want to come back for more because they kept asking me stupid questions like; "where is your laptop? and whom I'm stay with in the house". But I guess I'll be okay because; "I believe what doesn't kill me, will only make me stronger"

There you have it my friends and be advised, to avoid walking in the streets of Soshanguve in the evenings, especially on weekends, even when driving a car, be careful of other motorists because you never know what their purpose is. Until next time... stay blessed. Follow me on Google+ for new updates.

winonline     

No comments:

Post a Comment