Monday 24 April 2017

What experience I had in ZCC Moria and why you too should visit!

According to Wikipedia Zion Christian Church is one of the largest church in Southern Africa or SADEC with more than 5 million faithful members, formed in 1910 by Engenas Lekganyane. Every year during Easter, the majority of ZCC members go and gather at Moria ZCC headquarters in Limpopo province to pray, celebrate and receive the word of God from their Bishop.


So, I've heard so many wonderful stories about the place before and decided to go there and see for myself and guess what? Indeed it's a very good place to be; the atmosphere is tremendous, people are friendly, everyone seems to be patient and welcoming, weather is cool, food are healthy and rich in proteins,

You'd forget about all your problems when you're there, when it's time to pray everybody knee down and pray, everyone looks beautiful and excited even the bishop himself is always smiling and waving his hands when he sees people, chicks are so beautiful, you wouldn't find any destruction when you're there,

At night when you're asleep, Angels would visit you and say "you're in a holy and safe place here, you'd sleep like a new born baby, when you wake up in the morning you'd take a quick shower and gather at the church to pray and receive the word of God like a breakfast you haven't had in ages, if you were hungry, you'd feel like you just had an English breakfast (bacon, egg, fried tomatoes, toast with butter & sausages).


 But you better behave yourself like other kids if you know you have a problem of misbehavior because you're going to be called into order very fast, you went there to pray not to play some childish games, just do whatever they ask you to do, you're in a holy place and angels are watching you, they might reward you.😉

In my own opinion, I'd say that this church plays a major role in developing, teaching and guiding people how to live their lives over the long run because as a truly ZCC member you'd refrain yourself from many harmful substances and environments like alcohol, smoking, having sex with multiple people and more...

It was my time seeing millions and millions of people gathered together in place, all with one purpose in mind, for me that's positive, this changed my perspective about the way I see life and people in general because I now know that there's still a number of people out there who respect and believe in Almighty God.

I've seen what we call role models, politicians and celebrities in Moria to also pray for their country and receive blessings as well. I was there when the bishop told the Deputy President of SA that "when two elephants fight, the grass gets hurt". Can't elaborate further than that because I'm not a politician hey.

There you have it (What experience I had in ZCC Moria and why you too should visit).
If you've read this far, I'm sure you now know why people go to Moria every year.
Until next time, live peacefully...


Click here to follow me on Google+ and get the new updates as they're released.
https://plus.google.com/+sylvesterNeo


  

No comments:

Post a Comment