Monday 13 March 2017

What Is Love And What Isn't?

We all define Love in many words and ways but honestly what is Love and what isn't?

                               

In my own opinion, Love is invisible, wonderful and great feeling that you can't explain, see, touch, and yet strong and powerful feeling that you can actually feel in your heart, soul and in the veins of your body. But love can also be cruel, why? because you may find that you're in love with somebody who doesn't feel what you feel. For example you may find that you're in love with a celebrity like Beyonce but chances that she might love you back are very slim or unlikely at all!💔

According to psychology.com, Love is a force of nature.
We may have some limited ability to change the weather, but we do so at the risk of upsetting an ecological balance we don't fully understand. Similarly, we can stage a seduction or mount a courtship, but the result is more likely to be infatuation, or two illusions dancing together, than love.

 
Love is bigger than you are. You can invite love, but you can't dictate how, when, and where love expresses itself. You can choose to surrender to love, or not, but in the end love strikes like lightening, unpredictable and irrefutable.

You can even find yourself loving people you don't like at all. Love doesn't come with conditions, stipulations, addenda, or codes. Like the sun, love radiates independently of our fears and desires. Love is inherently free. It cannot be bought, sold, or traded. You cannot make someone love you, nor can you prevent it, for any amount of money. You can read the full article here.

If you've read this far, I'm sure you can paint the picture in your mind, maybe even relate or maybe perhaps you know couple who truly love each other. I can relate because my friend Temba have been there himself. He has met someone whom he truly love, someone that he thinks she's his soulmate or a God sent angel.

So one day I asked my friend Temba these questions;
Neo asked: why do you love this girl so much, I mean she's ugly as a baboon?😁
Temba replied: because there's something special about her

Neo asked: what is special about this ugly girl man?
Temba replied: when I'm with her, I feel like God has brought heaven on earth. She's like an Angel

Neo asked: hahahaa...😂 what does an Angel look like?
Temba replied: I haven't seen one but she looks like an Angel to me, she's special & amazing

Neo asked: what exactly do you see in this girl man?
Temba replied: the light in her eyes is like the stars shinning in the darkness, the excitement in her happy cries makes me feel appreciated, the sweetness of her voice heals my heart, the beauty in her poise, the softness of her skin, the cuteness of her chin, the plum of her lips, the slenderness of her hips, the promise in her touch, her contagious blush, the warmth of her embrace, the love in her kiss, these are few among the many things are about her

Neo asked: wow that's sweet my friend, you truly love this girl, don't you?
Then Temba started praising her with tenderess loving sweetness words as follows:

Like a star she came into my life
She filled my heart with joy
She took my pain as if it was hers
She provided me with love that no one could give me
She gave me a shoulder to cry on
She was my pillar when I was falling
She was my strength when I was weak
With her smile she made my living on earth worthwhile
With the soft words she whispered in my ear
Made me realize that I was in Love indeed
Without her next to me my life is meaningless
Every day I sit and pray that she will remain as sweet as she is
And that is why I will always Love her as long as she let me

winonline

Wow, from there I was thrilled and speechless, that's when I realized that Temba was in love indeed. Till today, Temba is still madly in love with his woman as if they just met yesterday, they hold hands when walking public, they play around like school kids or adolescence driven teenagers, oh man, I envy them sometimes but I guess I'll find my sweet loving angel too one day😋. I mean that's true love for me!

Love cares what becomes of you because love knows that we are all interconnected. Love is inherently compassionate and empathic. Love knows that the "other" is also oneself. This is the true nature of love and love itself can not be manipulated or restrained. Love honors the sovereignty of each soul. Love is its own law.

There you have, What Is Love And What isn't? Now that you know what love is and what isn't, I'm sure you'll recognize it and go for it!
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment