Monday 1 May 2017

What is lucid dreaming and why you should lucid dream more often?

I know you probably wondering what the hell is lucid dreaming, but don't worry because I'm here to enlighten you because I love to share what I know, learned or experienced with other people like you! Okay, so before wasting any more time "what is to lucid dream?"


https://soundcloud.com/user-776709762/lucid-dreaming-podcast
 
According to Steve Pavlina; "lucid dream or dreaming means you have a dream and you become aware within your dream that you're dreaming, so you actually wake up or become conscious within your dream. The word lucid simply means mentally clearly and you're able to think clearly and logically within your dream.

This means you know who you are, you're able to access all of your conscious memories, you'd know what the day of the week is, you might even be able to know what position your body is sleeping in, so you know that at this present moment you're in a dream while your physical body is lying in a bed somewhere asleep,

but yet you perceive this reality almost through your physical senses, it feels just as real as the real world perhaps even more real. So you can walk around, interact with the characters in your dreams, yet all of this is taking place within your own consciousness".

This means even if you dream of somebody who's trying to harm or bewitch you, you can actually wake up and say "hey you, I see what you trying to do to me!" I mean this is a fascinating thing or a skill especially if you have already mastered how to do it.

Imagine if you could be able to see the future events, people you're going to meet along the way, a car you're going to drive, a house you're going to live in and etc... And the best part about lucid dreaming is that; "you can lucid dream deliberately, you just need to learn how to do just that".

Erin (Steve Pavlina's wife) became an accomplished lucid dreamer in her early teens and by the age of 15 learned how to astral project at will. Later, Erin began developing her abilities as a psychic medium and appeared on the Criss Angel Mindfreak show where she demonstrated her abilities for 1.7 million TV viewers.
When Rebecca Turner of world of lucid dreaming interviewed Erin about what her first lucid dream was like, Erin said; "You always remember the first right? Well I sure do. In the dream I was in the passenger seat of a car that my mom was driving. She got out of the car and I didn't, even though I knew I was "supposed" to get out of the car too.

I stayed in the car and pinched myself. I felt nothing. Then I tried slapping myself, and that didn't hurt either. I excitedly concluded I must be dreaming. I looked around hurriedly but my excitement woke me up. I think my lucidity lasted all of 3 seconds, but it was enough for me to realize that lucid dreaming was more than possible, it was a reality, and all I had to do was continue to work at it".

Erin Pavlina says that; "learning how to lucid dream is totally worth the time and effort. What else do you have to do while sleeping? She's so incredibly grateful to have this skill. She wouldn't give it up for anything. With lucid dreaming you get to experience anything you can possibly imagine, things that would otherwise be impossible for you in the waking world. You're only limited by your imagination".

You too can learn how to lucid dream and enjoy the experience. Click here to learn more about lucid dreaming.               

 Listen to Erin Pavlina to learn more about lucid dreaming
https://soundcloud.com/user-776709762/lucid-dreaming-podcast
 
There you have it "what is lucid dreaming and why you should lucid dream more often?"
Till next time, lucid dream more and prosper.


    

No comments:

Post a Comment